Well, we’re kicking off a series called ’21 Questions with…’, where we give you a snapshot into the people who make TEDxLondon possible. In our inaugural post we learn more about our Head of Comms, Tara Cooper!
To find out who Moomin is and what she’d bring on a deserted island, keep on reading! 👇
Tara Cooper (she/her)
Head of Communications
Worked on the team for 4+ years
1. What do you do in your day job?
Comms, social media, website and all that jazz
2. Audiobook, Ebook or physical book?
3. An initiative you’re passionate about?
4. Most memorable moment working on a TEDxLondon event?
Dancing in the green room with a bunch of speakers
5. Favourite place to vacation?
6. Favourite place you’ve lived?
Running and wine
Moomin – my beautiful 10 month kitten
9. You’re on a deserted Island, what 5 things do you bring?
Lip balm, The Expanse Series by James S. A Corey, a knife, a lighter and a tent
10. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
11. Most used emoji?
12. Who would play you in a movie about your life?
Liv Tyler (but only because I fancy her)
13. What are you listening to on repeat?
Chicago by alt-J
14. What’s your favourite season?
15. Are you an introvert, extrovert or ambivert?
16. Who would you most like to swap places with for the day?
17. Describe your ideal weekend?
Wine tasting somewhere sunny with friends
18. Early bird or Night owl?
19. What do you recommend on Netflix?
Aggretsuko (in the original Japanese!)
20. Where do you feel most at home?
Wherever Moomin sits on me
21. Favourite TEDxLondon talk?
Payzee Mahmod, A survivor’s plea to end child marriage