1. The organisers reserve the right to amend or cancel this event. The organiser can accept no further liability if the event is cancelled, including no liability for any expenses incurred as a result of cancellation.
2. The organisers can accept no liability for any loss suffered by any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the material delivered during or in connection with the event.
3. The organisers retain the right to film, photograph and audio record the event. By buying a ticket, you consent to potentially be on camera as part of the audience.
4. The organisers retain the right to change the programme and speaker line-up.
5. TEDxLondon is not liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorist, strikes or labour disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
6. We are only able to offer refunds once we have sold out our events and at least 7 days before the event start date. If you would like to request a refund please contact us at: email@example.com